The Ferst Center is committed to serving patrons with disabilities and provides an array of services to assist patrons at performances and events. You may reserve accessible seating and make requests for any special services in advance by calling the Box Office at 404-894-9600.
* Our theater auditorium contains stairs to most seating rows. If you have mobility issues, please call the Box Office for assistance with selecting seats.
* Accessible seats are available in these sections: Left Orchestra, Right Orchestra, and the Accessible Seating Platform located in the Center Orchestra.
* Wheelchair accessible seating was greatly expanded with our 2018 renovation.
* Assistive listening devices are available at most performances for patrons who have limited hearing.
* Water fountains, restrooms, and ticket counters are wheelchair accessible.
* Accessible parking is available in the Student Center surface parking lot located at 350 Ferst Drive, in front of the building.