You may reserve accessible seating and make requests for any special services in advance by calling the Box Office at 404-894-9600.
The Ferst Center is committed to serving patrons with disabilities and provides an array of services to assist patrons at performances and events:
* Our theater auditorium contains stairs to most seating rows. If you have mobility issues, please call the Box Office for assistance with selecting seats.
* Accessible seats are available in these sections: Left Orchestra, Right Orchestra, and the Accessible Seating Platform located in the Center Orchestra.
* Wheelchair accessible seating was greatly expanded with our 2018 renovation.
* Assistive listening devices are available at most performances for patrons who have limited hearing.
* Water fountains, restrooms, and ticket counters are wheelchair accessible.
* Accessible parking is available in the Student Center surface parking lot located at 350 Ferst Drive, in front of the building.